Board Member Meeting and Convention Registration
National Coalition Board of Directors Meeting
Sunday, July 22 & Monday, July 23
8 am – 5 pm
Location: Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center
Hotel Address: 6000 W. Osceola Parkway, Kissimmee, Florida 34746
Room Rates: $159 plus resort fee and tax. Please make your reservations through this web page as our meeting space is allocated based on our room commitment.
Directions: Fly into Orlando International Airport (MCO) and take taxi, bus or shared ride service to resort (This resort does not provide shuttle service).
Dress Code: Business Casual, Smart Casual
Registration deadline: Please be sure to register by Sunday, June 15, 2018 and include hotel dates for the board meeting through the convention. Call-ins will not be accepted! Reservations may be cancelled 7 days prior to your arrival or a one (1) night room fee will be forfeited.
Contact John Riggio at J.R. Planners, 693 S. Lakeshore Dr., Fontana, WI 53125
Tel: 262-275-3086 • Fax: 262-275-0775
Your badge and meeting materials are processed using the following form, please complete all fields. If you need to change your registration, .
Hotel reservations may be cancelled 7 days prior to your arrival or a one (1) day deposit will be forfeited.
- Please include everyone in your party who will be attending meetings.
- Including others is optional but not necessary, however you must list at least one person for each room required.
- For the first person in each room, please indicate the type of room and the dates that room is needed.
- For anyone beyond the first person for a particular room, simply select “Shared” for room choice. The choice is not available until at least one person has a room.
- If we are not handling your rooming arrangements, simply select “None” for room choice.
- One organization/FOA per party only. Those from different companies or FOAs, please register separately.
- One credit card per party only. If you wish to use different cards, please register separately.
- Hotel will need a credit card on site and you will be expected to pay all remaining charges.