Major Sponsors Registration
Join us for the National Coalition’s 45th Annual Convention & Trade Show
Get your company and the latest products in front of 7-Eleven franchisees, the largest convenience store buying group in the country! Become an exhibitor at our 45th Annual, two-day Trade Show, and gain even more visibility throughout the four-day event by becoming an NCASEF Major Sponsor.
• Diamond Elite—$100,000 (5 free booths)
• Diamond—$75,000 (5 free booths)
• Platinum—$50,000 (4 free booths with purchase of a booth for $5,000)
• Gold—$30,000 (3 free booths with purchase of a booth for $5,000)
• Silver—$15,000 (2 free booths with purchase of a booth for $5,000)
• Bronze—$7,500 (1 free booth with purchase of a booth for $5,000)
Major Sponsor Benefits:
- Preferential booth placement and booth registration for the trade show four weeks before general exhibitor availability.
- Two full vendor registrations with each booth sponsored/purchased.
- Official recognition as a Major Sponsor:
- On signage in convention entryway and outside sponsored events
- On collateral materials, such as table tents at meals, in promotional brochures and in the registration schedule of events
- Major Sponsor identification on trade show booth
- Major Sponsor identification in Avanti Magazine’s May/June and July/August 2021 convention issues and on the NCASEF website.
- Verbal recognition by the Master of Ceremonies throughout the convention.
- Recognition in the Grand Banquet multimedia presentation.
- Major Sponsor recognition on name badges
Bring Plenty of Order Forms!
Although virtual was the way to go, it’s simply not the same as being able to see, feel and smell new and exciting products. The Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in Kissimmee has over 400,000 square-feet of impressive meetings space to ensure proper spacing guidelines are followed. The exhibitor’s hall features 20-foot hallways for easy load in/out, dedicated loading docks. So bring your best-selling products and special deals and be ready to make an impression!
Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center
Uncover a one-of-a-kind enchanted surrounding at Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center. The upscale resort in Kissimmee, Florida features a premier location just minutes from Walt Disney World® and Universal Orlando Resort™. Whether you’re traveling for work or play, you’ll love the convenience of having everything in one place. Start your stay in the soaring glass atrium showcasing the landscape of the Everglades, the cobblestone streets and rich history of St. Augustine, and the picturesque scenery and vibrant colors of Key West. Enjoy a day with your children at the water park, or savor some time to yourself at the adult-only pool. The Gaylord Palms also offer a full-service spa, perfect for pursuing a pampering session. Continue the fun as you delight your taste buds with the finest cuisine from any of the nine restaurants. Unfold extraordinary moments at Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center.
Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center
6000 W Osceola Pkwy, Kissimmee, FL 34746
Or call in reservations at 877-491-0442 and mention NCASEF Convention.
Hotel registration deadline: Wednesday, July 7, 2021*
*Rooms may not be available at this rate after July 7th. Please book your hotel room as soon as possible to ensure rates.
General Exhibitor Information
Exhibit Show Hours
Tuesday, August 3, 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday, August 4, 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Reservations for Exhibit Space
All orders for booth space are date-stamped and will be assigned on the first-come, first-served basis. Booth registrations received by July 12, 2021 will be included in the Exhibitor’s List and Schedule of Events. Booths registered after that date may not be included in printed materials, but we still welcome your participation.
Set-Up and Dismantling Schedule
Exhibits can be installed from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday, August 2, and from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 am on Tuesday, August 3. All exhibit materials must be removed from the Gaylord Convention Center trade show area immediately following the show on Wednesday, August 4. All shipments must be prepaid.
Exhibitor Service Manual
An Exhibitor Service Manual with order forms for furniture, decorations, photography, electrical, labor, and shipping instructions will be provided by Freeman Company upon receipt of your booth registration.
Exhibitor Booth and Staff Registration
- Booth dimensions: 8′ x 10′
- Space rental for 8′ x 10′ booth: $5,000 per booth.
- Vendors purchasing trade show booths are entitled trade-show only access. Full individual registrations must be purchased.
- Exhibitors must register ALL personnel who will be present at the convention. Full vendor registrations beyond those earned through sponsorship are $250 each. Trade-show-only staff are free, but must register and have a badge.
Full vendor registrations include access to all sessions (except franchisee only), to include all breakfasts, Sunday night welcome reception, Tuesday evening cocktails with Charity dinner and auction and Wednesday evening Grand Banquet and awards ceremony.
Registration deadline: Wednesday, July 14, 2021**
(**Badges will be given at onsite registration.)
Major Sponsor Donations
Each year, NCASEF hosts live and silent auctions during its annual convention and trade show. Proceeds benefit Swim Across America, a 501(c)3 non-profit that hosts charity swims with the proceeds funding cancer research.
NCASEF and Swim Across America have been partners since 2013, raising $750,000 that has funded life-saving cancer research. We kindly ask our vendors and partners to donate items and experiences that can be featured in the auctions. To donate items or funds to the live or silent auctions, please link here to our Charitable Donations page.