Code of Ethics
The members of the National Coalition Of Associations of 7-Eleven Franchisees pledge to observe the highest standards of competency, fairness, and integrity in the conduct of their relations as franchised owners of 7-Eleven stores.
Accepting these standards as their own, every member of the National Coalition pledges to conduct his or her business relations within the spirit and intent of the standards set forth below.
- The National Coalition member believes in the American free enterprise system and the rights there under of entrepreneurs to establish the prices charged for the products and services sold in their stores.
- The National Coalition member believes in the 7-Eleven franchise system as the most efficient means of distributing of goods and services at the highest quality of convenience and service to the public.
- The National Coalition member believes in a relationship of respect, trust, equality and fair dealing in his or her relationship with 7-Eleven, Inc., franchisors of the 7-Eleven system. Furthermore, the National Coalition member pledges to live up to the full covenants and commitments of this relationship.
- The National Coalition member believes in the fair and honest treatment of customers, employees and vendors, and in giving understanding to their interests and concerns.
- The National Coalition member believes in equal opportunity for all persons and agrees not to discriminate against a customer, employee or vendor on the basis of race, creed, sex, or country of origin.
- The National Coalition member believes in the rights of all 7-Eleven franchisees to associate together in an independent trade association controlled and financed by 7-Eleven franchisee members.