Vendor Affiliate Membership
The National Coalition of Associations of 7-Eleven Franchisees Affiliate Member Program
The National Coalition’s Affiliate Member Program is designed for vendors who have a very high level of interest in connecting and selling to 7-Eleven franchisees.
The Affiliate Program consists of three meetings per year—one late winter, spring, and one in fall—where vendor representatives have the opportunity to meet face-to-face with the National Coalition’s Board of Directors. The national board consists of two representatives, a President and a Vice President from each of the National Coalition’s 41 regional Franchise Owners Associations (FOAs), representing 7-Eleven franchisees from all across the country. Each FOA represents between 35 and 400 franchisee members. Each meeting typically lasts 1-1&1/2 days, and consists of presentations from the franchise community, 7-Eleven, Inc. senior leadership and Merchandising executives, roundtable discussions, breakout sessions, and group social events that provide time for one-on-one networking.
In addition to three meetings per year, Affiliate members can receive the National Coalition Executive Officers list and Board of Directors list, complete with contact names and information for each of the National Coalition’s 41 Franchise Owners Association members. Affiliate program activities provide an excellent opportunity to educate 7-Eleven franchisees about your company’s products and/or services. This provides a great platform to network, form and strengthen relationships with the FOA leadership from around the country.
Affiliate Member Program Activities/Benefits
- Three informative, interactive meetings per year attended by leadership of all regional FOAs, representing 7-Eleven franchisees nationally.
- Informative presentations on issues affecting 7-Eleven franchisees and the 7-Eleven system by Board of Directors as well as 7-Eleven, Inc. senior leadership.
- Opportunities for interaction and one-on-one networking with franchisee leaders from all over the country.
- Access to the National Coalition Executive Officers list, complete with contact information for 41 regional FOA Presidents and Vice Presidents.
- Opportunity to sponsor and present at National Coalition Board meetings four times per year.
- Offer opportunities for targeted solutions.
- Free listing of company contact information, 1x per year, in Avanti magazine’s Affiliate Member directory.