- Record Number of 7-Eleven Stores for Sale; Franchisees Blame Poor Corporate Leadership
- Franchisee Convention Energizes Membership to “Maintain a United and Strong Front”
- Why the National Coalition’s 44th Annual Convention and Trade Show Matters to You
- FDA proposal would worsen teen e-cigarette use
- What killed Alabama’s Fair Franchising bill?
A record crowd of more than 2500 7-Eleven franchisees attended the 44th annual NCASEF Convention August 6-8 in Long Beach, California, once again supporting the National Coalition’s call for franchisee unity.
The event included the annual State of the Network presentation, a networking event on the Queen Mary, a Day at Disney, a legal forum and the Charity Night dinner featuring a keynote address by Master P.
“This year’s convention was another huge success and a great show of unity,” said Jay Singh, Chairman of the National Coalition of Associations of 7-Eleven Franchisees. “We would like to thank the National Coalition members and our vendors for their participation and support.”
Two franchisees were honored with the Franchisee Spirit Award at this year’s convention: Surinder and Shashi Mehta, Store 21402, Ontario, California and Raj Brar, President of the Northern California FOA. All were lauded for service and dedication to the success of the franchisee community.
Vendors recognized for their partnership and unwavering commitment to the success of 7-Eleven franchisees included Platinum Sponsors Vixxo and Bang Energy/VPX and Gold Sponsors Red Bull and Anheuser-Busch. Silver Sponsor Advantage Solutions was honored for the company’s dedication to supporting multiple vendors and sales opportunities for 7-Eleven franchisees.
Two franchisees won cars at the convention: Kevin Niijar, Store 13800, took home the Mercedes GLA and Sandeep Sandhu, Store 13997, won the Ford Mustang, awarded in a special Coca Cola promotion.
At the Charity Night banquet, the National Coalition presented a check for $60,000 to Swim Across America, an organization that holds swimming benefits to fund life-saving cancer research and clinical trials.
- Community Service Spotlight Featuring 7-Eleven's Operation Chill …Convenience Store News
- Man taken into custody at Santa Ana 7-Eleven after killings….Yahoo News
- 7-Eleven delivery service now reaches to the beach or park…CBS News
- 7-Eleven Japan struggling in face of labor shortage
- 7-Eleven and Shell among the 20 most popular stores in America…CS News
- 7-Eleven introducing new beverage bars…CSP Daily News
- Central and West Texas 7-Eleven stores being rebranded as DK stores
- Ohio 7-Eleven owner gives shoplifting food instead of calling police…FOX News
- 7-Eleven tries upscale with fresh tacos, on-tap kombucha, craft beer…USA Today
- Labor Crunch in Japan costs 7-Eleven President His Job ….Asia Nikkei
- 7-Eleven digital: Expanding customer interactions with texting, geofencing…Convenience Store News
- Handmade tortillas, craft beers on tap: New Dallas 7-Eleven…Chain Store Age
- 7-Eleven to take page from Starbucks with cafe concept…RetailWire
- What Consumers Want From Convenience Stores Today, Part I …Convenience Store News
- Top 10 Dispensed Beverage Trends at Convenience Stores…Convenience Store News
- New exemptions to worker status bill revive debate over independent contractors…Long Beach Business Journal
- Beverly Hills Bans Tobacco Sales …CSP News
- 7-Eleven franchisees seek stronger government oversight…CSP Daily News
- FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb Resigns
- FDA Restrictions on E-Cigs Imminent …CSP News
- FDA Approves Eclipse Noncombustible Cigarettes …CSP
- Sin tax financial benefits only temporary, study shows… CSP Daily News
- US District Court rules in favor of FDA's right to require new cigar health-statement warnings …CSP Daily News
- Illinois Senate Advances Ban On Those Under 21 Buying Tobacco… Chicago Tribune
- Paid Sick Leave Law Goes Into Effect In Maryland… CBS Baltimore
- The Legislative & Regulatory Issues to Watch This Year… Convenience Store News
- Florida Lawmakers Seek To Raise Smoking Age From 18 To 21… WFTV-9